Wednesday 3 April 2013

new vivienne westwood jewels!



Vivienne Westwood miniature orb necklace: £30
Vivienne Westwood miniature orb bracelet: £27.50

I had to share my little birthday present to myself with you all! I treated myself to these two pieces from Vivienne Westwood that I have honestly wanted for about 5 years. I've had these saved in my bookmarks for so long that I rarely look at them and I just so happened to check them at the end of January and they were half price... I nearly hyperventilated!
I love them because they're really understated and plain so are super easy to wear. Sadly I have an ~every day~ necklace already so I'm going to save these for special ocassions. The chain is also mega delicate so it's probably best! The 
I absolutely adore Westwood, her and McQueen are my two favourite designers ever so I'm thrilled to finally own some of her stuff! My next item to conquer is the McQueen black & silver leather wrap bracelet! *hint hint James* 
Who's your favourite designer, do you have any of their stuff?
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The cutest things love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are the cutest!
    Do love some vivienne westwood gems
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    s xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig