Thursday 5 September 2013

a/w wishlist #1

winter wishlist #1
dress//necklace//skirt//bra//ring//boots//satchel//shirt//jeans

So, A/W is upon us. Kinda. I love getting in the spirit of things with a little wishlist, and as it's been a bit overcast here today, here's what I'm fancying. I can't wait to be back in my bubble of comfort that is monochrome (bar the amazing dress) and heavy jewellery, topped off with chunky boots. Bliss. 
I'm really loving leather paired with white tees, thick jumpers, the skinniest skinny jeans, perhaps a splash of tartan, this fantastic necklace that is screaming Danijo vibes (and it waiting at home for me, I've been after the real thing for like three years, so so grateful to NL for this) and a pair of slightly less chunky, but still androgynous feeling boots (which are also waiting at home for me... I promise I've not spent that much money.) I've kindly been bought a Cambridge Satchel for uni too, perfect for all my books as my Alexander Wang is a little small. I'm freakin' in love with this Missguided dress too, the print is amazing and needs little else to compliment it. Basically I'm just really excited to buy more clothes. Always.
I'm pinning some super cute outfits over on Pinterest if you're interested in some more.

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 


SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Everything on here is awesome! That ring is gorgeous, and I love that dress! xxx



    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this collaboration, especially the bra it's lovely!

    Fell free to enter my MAC Lipstick giveaway!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo the dress and the bra <3 Im in lovee

    cowbiscuits

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the necklace is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of this, really want the Cambridge Satchel!

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want the leather zip skirt! Why so expensive?! :( haha X

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Missguided dress! I have the playsuit and am obsessed with the print x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything on this list! Also those Topshop jeans are so comfy x

    stylerenewal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt, and the bra. And the jeans. And the shirt!
    Uh-oh getting carried away, but can't wait for a/w!!

    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing wishlist, love every single item! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I genuinely think me and you are the same person, style wise. We always lust/own the same things like the dress I have it. It's amazing. Get it! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that bra x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colours on the misguided dress are lovely, might be adding it to my own wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an amazing selection of items.
    I want that dress.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress needs to be mine and i'm loving the leather skirt! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the boots you picked. they are perfect for fall and i really need to get a new pair of boot. they are so beautiful.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love statement necklaces and that silver one is so lush
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE it all! The leather skirt is beyond amazing!!! Makes us wanna go shopping now, haha!

    PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig