Saturday 17 May 2014

horns out






duster coat: asos*
skirt: asos
top: brandy melville
boots: daisy street (old)
This outfit was a close contender for what-to-wear to a shoot that I did for Yves Saint Laurent beauty last week, but I ended up sticking with black jeans and heeled sandals. I felt like something a little more chic than my usual look was required. And yeah, I definitely just said I did a shoot with YSL (say whaaaaat)
Also, on a side note, this embroidery on this top supposedly means "I love you" but I bought it because to me it's metal horns. So picture it as that, hell yeah. \m/
Lastly, my legs look mega pale and thick, so sorry!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Really lovely look :)
    Love the long coat.
    Big fan of the skirt.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Georgia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those LEGS! You look amazing x

    www.thelittlemagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! the coat is gorgeous

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a simple outfit, but so cute! and i love your hair x

    xprettyvacant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous outfit! I really want a duster coat!
    The Fashion Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic, love this look. Shooting with YSL eh, very glam! :-)

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look! Love the coat! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous outfit. It's really pretty and so are you!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That duster coat is absolutely gorgeous! <3

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig