Tuesday 8 July 2014

morocco photo diary











final photo: top: missguided, trousers: h&m and bag: missguided*
My final post on Morocco, and I thought I'd pop up a few of my favourite photos as well as a cheesy camel selfie, or five.
I really did have a fab time, and really recommend it to anyone who's not been. It's a totally different place, unlike the usual Spain or Greece and yet it also has some sort of European feeling, but with a cool twist. Like most of the world/universe, their garages are 'Shell' and their coffee houses are 'Starbucks', heck there's even a huuuuge Zara over there but make sure to visit the Souks and go on a camel, because if you can't do it when in Morocco, when can you?
Anyway enough of my rambling, go there already!
lots of love xxx
 follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This looks lovely definitely my kind of holiday.

    Jazzie x MiniInStilettos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, Morocco is definitely on my bucket list! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morocco looks amazing, love the look of all the culture there! Don't think you can escape Starbucks anywhere in the world nowadays :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous pictures! I have always wanted to visit Morocco x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really love to visit Morocco.
    Photos are so pretty.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a lovely time Georgia. Oh and I love the tee you're wearing in the last picture too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like such a lovely holiday :) I love all the moroccan style interior decorations, plates and stuff - such lovely patterns.
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are stunning! I'd love to go Morocco - it looks like such a beautiful place x

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks soooo amazing, and you got some totally beautiful photos! I would love to go!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so pretty :)
    xx

    http://sofasoph.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Morocco looks amazing! Love the photographs, hope you had a fab time!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousJuly 12, 2014

    Ah it looks as though you had an amazing time!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig