Wednesday 16 July 2014

wardrobe update: current inspiration





all images taken from my 'fashion and style' pinterest board, click through for links

I love sharing my inspiration, and Pinterest is where I find the majority of it. I am still loving simple, clean cut shapes with hints of breton stripes, khaki green and leopard print. I love textures like pony fur and chunky knits mixed with sharp, crisp white shirts. I'm starting to gather a staple wardrobe, with my Whistles leather jacket being at the centre of it, my Alexander Wang bag adding texture and some nice statement knits. Next is a pony fur clutch, I love the cow-esque print and it's perfect to team with an all white outfit. Dreamy!
I feel like very slowly, I'm getting to my dream style clothes wise. Even if it's not thoroughly reflected through my blog!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the leopard print jacket and the fur bags! x
    http://shygirlstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making posts like this, and I love seeing all these monochrome looks and clean cut shapes! I need to get myself into pinterest, I always forget about it and use trusty old Tumblr!

    Kathleen @ Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loovvee the pink maxi coat, Pinterest is such a good place to get inspiration from!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. such good inspo! reminds me to get on tumblr and pinterest! xo

    www.739051.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig