Friday 1 August 2014

august wishlist

dr marten clarissa sandal//asos stripe top//dannijo necklace//whistles clutch//topshop heels//asos trousers

I've not posted a wishlist in forever, so it seemed only fitting that I did one. After all, there's never a time where I don't want anything!
This one sees my usual monochrome theme, with chunky sandals (from Dr Martens and Topshop) and textures thrown in. I actually think it'd be a perfect outfit (if I had four feet.) I've become a real trouser person of late and these ASOS cropped trousers seem like they'd go with everything and I've got a high neck top from there that would turn it into a great two piece. I love the back of the striped top too, (click through to view on ASOS) and despite not needing another stripy top, I know this'll be mine very soon.
Lastly the perfect Dannijo necklace that has been on my mental wishlist since I was about 15. Such a statement and very fitting with my penchant for large necklaces.
Anything take your fancy?

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the dr martens sandals, I've been wanting some for such a long time, if only I could afford them!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are lovely! I like the striped top, black trousers and clutch :)

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so feeling that clutch! xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love monochrome! I've recently bought the Topshop Lenka heels and they feel so comfy!!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those dr martens sandals! I've been eyeing them up for a while x

    Gegsy Lifestyle & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these pieces, the docs are soo nice!

    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I need that clutch. Obsessed with oversized square clutches (clutchs?) at the moment! Those shoes are also on my wish list <3

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig