Wednesday 27 August 2014

le trench





trench: missguided*
cardigan: asos
skirt: asos
dress (worn as a top): topshop
shoes: boohoo
bag: primark

Just a fly-in visit to drop this little number. I have grabbed two days off interning at Oh My Love for some R&R, when in actual fact today has been manic and tomorrow I've wound up shooting with Company mag again! Nothing like a days rest... 
I willllll be back with a bang soon, promise. I'm moving next week so hopefully once everything has settled I can sort my life out! I'm thinking a blog redesign and a total rebranding. Fab.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin', Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. your trench jumper combo is perfect!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is amazing, love the layering and those shoes are phenomenal! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this whole look! those shoes are fabbbb

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layering of the trench and cardie! xx

    http://lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk/l

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, perfect for Autumn xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely combo! I was just picking out the same cardigan from asos too!

    http://stephlui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you've paired the ripped texture of the cardigan with the trench! Perfect!

    - Natalie
    Couttiepie | A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spent a few hours last night looking through your blog posts. Your style is incredible and now definitely feel inspired and ready for autumn. Lovely lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely outfit.
    Love the back detail.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this outfit! And you have a nice tattoo :)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig