Tuesday 5 August 2014

new home/interior wishlist

home wishlist
cow hide rug: barker and stone//rabbit mug: h&m//pinapple: h&m//glass jar: marks and spencer//g&j cushions: marks and spencer//cacti: ikea//tubereuse candle: diptyque//pug egg cup: urban outfitters//moss knit throw: h&m//silver lamp: ikea//rose gold candle holders: h&m

So, I'm moving to a brand new flat next month and Olivia and I are going interior mad, hence the inspo posts! If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll know I'm really into the typical minimal with hints of colour, texture and pops of green through plants etc. I'm mega excited to do the big shop for it all so I thought I'd share a bit of what I'm probably going to be buying (minus the cow hide 'cos I'm too poor for that, also sorry anti fur folk.) 
I'm thinking to do a little home tour post when we're all settled and decorated, so let me know if you'd fancy that!

lots of love xxx
follow me here on bloglovin'
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. ooh love those alphabet cushions!
    tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these things look so nice, I especially love that pug egg cup though - so cute! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of this looks so lovely! I'd love a little home tour when you're all settled too! I'm moving as well and love getting inspiration from my favourite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig