Sunday 28 September 2014

back to school pt.3








t-shirt: h&m
jeans: asos*
shirt: (around waist) missguided*
bag: zara

Part three: super casual, and slightly too cool for me. When styling the pieces up I tried to bare in mind that not everyone has the luxury of standing up most of the day and pottering around London whilst at uni, so for those of you who spend most of your time in lectures, here's a comfy one for you.
Not so great for after uni drinks, but perfect for the bus journey home. 
I've never worn mom jeans before, I fancied a pair a few years ago but never bought them. These are cool as they're slim, and basically a normal pair of jeans but a little looser at the ankle, what do you reckon? I quite like them. They're 'real' denim (none of this 98% elastane stuff) too, which is fab.

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Loving the casual look girl
    Especially those ripped jeans
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit :) love the bag too! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is right up my street, love what you're wearing especially your jeans!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, and something that I would definitely wear! The jeans are fab too, I've found Mom jeans to be a bit too loose to be flattering on me before but these look so lovely I think I'm going to have to purchase a pair! xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, I prefer casual but stylist outfits, love the khaki shirt too will be needing one of them for AW x
    casualyetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those jeans are beaut, the rips are really cool! xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look ! those jeans look perfect, they dont look as shapeless as the other mom jeans i've seen around.
    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great casual look ! love your bag x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. You always look awesome Georgia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jeans, lovely casual look! x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't beat a casual outfit! Looking lovely xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't beat a casual outfit! Looking lovely xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do casual chic like no other missy! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantasic! you look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cool outfit:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these jeans! Definitely perfect for a day at uni!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig