Friday 17 October 2014

very vpl






shirt: misspap*
heels: asos
clutch: topshop
A really basic outfit, (do you not all read the word 'basic' with the sassy girl emoji in mind now?) with the worlds most see-through shirt. It was going to be a casual drinks outfit, but swiftly got put to the back of the wardrobe. I had to take my heels off and leg it back inside after these photos were taken as you could see my pants. Oops.
In other news, these are my new favourite shoes ever. I'm so done with little strappy stiletto heels, hello chunky friends.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. i love everything about this outfit! you look so stunning :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a long white shirt like this forever! Gorgeous outfit x

    www.fashionfrift.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Georgia, so elegant and chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic, gonna have to buy them shoes! x

    emabei.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous outfit!! I've been looking for a shirt like that for ages, despite the vpl I think I may need to get myself one! xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, the heels and furry clutch are the perfect accessories! <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look so so much! You look so chic girl! <3

    Lots of love, Alex from Bambella Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soso gorgeous! You literally look insane and I adore your shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Color of your hair is perfect :)) love it!

    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    INSTAGRAM - hellodashi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shoes are stunning!
    Ashley x
    ashleyelizabethx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  12. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles .
    Taxi Hire Manchester

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig