Saturday 25 April 2015

nyc: monki playsuit






monki playsuit via asos
adidas superstars
topshop sunglasses (old)

h&m t-shirt
forever 21 shorts

So James plays a little cameo role in this post as it was supposed to feature his new DW watch, but al the photos I took of it weren't in focus... Better off staying in front of the camera apparently. Anyway, I felt bad not using them as he looks cute so here you go. Plus he just bought lots of new clothes, so he can show them off on here.

I only managed two outfit posts in NYC, which really annoyed me but I we lost a couple of days worth with travel and then it rained on our last day and my new flared jeans were wet up to my knees so we decided to save them for a London post.
I'm really gutted to be back, and already thinking about our next trip. I'm also looking at interning there at some point, as I'd love to try out living there before really committing to it. This time we lived like New Yorkers, as opposed to doing anything touristy so it really was fab. I'm going to pull together a post on my top eats/places to go as it's so worth venturing away from Times Square and into the real areas.

P.S you can get 15% off any Daniel Wellington watch with the code 'georgiameramo' until May 15th

Speak soon!
lots of love xxx
   
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love your playsuit so much! it looks so great with a grey tee underneath!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playsuit is too cute, plus I'm loving your sunglasses too! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that playsuit is incredible, you look gorgeous !

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your playsuit!

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. playsuit is just ADORABLE!!!

    xoxo, http://rachelsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh I love that outfit! the playsuit is so gorgeous! might add it to the wish list x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the denim paired with the grey tee! I love New York too much, the photos of the street behind you makes me miss it so bad! would be amazing to intern there like you're planning!

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are so dream like and cool! love your outfit
    sara x
    studs-on-saturday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the playsuit! I'm so in love with denim and playsuits ahah
    xx
    http://shititsmidnight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig