Wednesday 10 June 2015

levi x asos: the levi tailor shop



Hey hey hey, long time no post. Only a week to go until my FMP hand-in, so I won't be MIA much longer.

Aside from being buried under a heap of fabric and paperwork, I've recently collaborated with ASOS and Levi, giving me the chance to pick out a couple of bits, have them customised and then 'rock' them at a gig.
I went for a classic Trucker jacket, and a pair of simple high rise jeans in grey and then had Levi's very own tailor customise them however I wanted. Pretty cool, and a welcome break from all the sewing I've been doing myself lately.

I decided to have lots of distressing and wear-and-tear added to my jacket, making it look a bit more vintage. I also had all the pockets studded up and my initials sewn onto the underside of the collar, because who else has their name under their collar? For the jeans I opted for two big cuts in the knees and some distressing around them.
You can pop into any Levi store with a tailor and get anything customised by adding studs, sewing on patches, ripping, repairing etc! The tailor actually suggested that I cut the collar and sleeves off my jacket, so I'm sure you can get as creative as you fancy. Alternatively, you can check out some how-to's and get all the ASOS low down here instead.

I also got the chance to go and see Hozier in my new garms, but more on that in my next post.



Catch you all soon,
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So cool that you had them customised, looking forward to seeing them in your next post about seeing Hoizer!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had an amazing time! I love how you can make your levi's unique and add your own style to them. Brilliant blog post! x

    chapter-fifty-nine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig