Wednesday 16 November 2016

ouai haircare

Ouai Ouai
OUAI texturising spray and wave spray

Hi all, sorry I've been a little MIA of late - uni is super hectic and this weather makes me want to hibernate on my days off, not prance around on a street in heels somewhere. I'll be getting back to it ASAP of course.

Anyway, today I thought I'd give you a little run through of some of the Ouai products that I picked up whilst in LA/Vegas a few months ago.
I'd really fancied trying them (mainly due to kinda loving the Kardashians) and when I saw them literally being placed on the shelves in Sephora I couldn't resist. I picked up both the wave spray and texturising hair spray, both of which I've come to love.

So, firstly the wave spray: I've got the most limp and straight hair ever so I was hoping this would give the worlds laziest girl a little skip in her step. I use it on my wet hair and either quickly rough dry or leave to air dry and I must say that it does give me some waves. Not super cool Cali waves, but some kind of movement which is something I'm all about. It doesn't leave my hair crispy like some of my other beloved Bumble products do, and you pretty much can't remember you've used it - aside from the occasional waft of it's delightful smell. Overall a total win, and a complete yes from me.

Secondly (and lastly), the texturising hair spray. This ones a bit of an odd one for me, as the limp hair probs rise again. This is a like a dry shampoo/hair spray hybrid and works best to give my hair a bit of texture and oomph when I've just washed it. I tend to never go more than every other day without washing my hair, so it's never mega greasy but I don't think I'd reach for this as a dry shampoo as it's a teeny bit heavy in the hair. Not uncomfortable, but you know when you're aware it's there?
Either way, it's great for what it says it actually does - giving your hair a little bit of texture, and works in my fine hair for pre-styling (or after) to give it a bit more of a matte texture as well as a little bit of life/lift. Overall a yes, as I'd totally repurchase.

So yes, that's my two cents on a couple of Ouai products. I've not done a beauty review for yonks, how did I do? Will you try any of them?

Shop my Ouai wishlist:






lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. My hair is so fine and needs all the texture it can get. These sound interesting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so interesting! Would love to try these products myself! :) x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the wave spray as I think it would give more definition to my curls. Great review!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up some of the sheet masks and loving how hydrating the formula is! The texturising spray is next on my list <3

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig