Tuesday 27 December 2016

a few sale picks

sale picks





I thought I'd share a few sale picks with you, as there's some fab bargains to be had at the mo. I've done a huge Zara order (yay) and I'm off to Bicester Village tomorrow so hopefully I'll have a few bits to share with you.

I'm particularly loving the Saint Laurent shoes - so affordable for what they are! I've decided to migrate to better quality shoes now that I have a few handbags so they can take a backseat.

Have you found anything fab in the sales?

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Such a shame that Camel Coat is out of stock!! It would've been perfect... might have to look in store!

    Heather x www.atelierofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that bucket bag, such a cute pick!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that 2 in 1 dress! Hope Bicester wasn't too mad and that you got some good bargains x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig