Wednesday 22 March 2017

mothers day gifting

The White Company The White Company The White Company
iris diffuser by the white company*

So, Mother's Day - a day in which as a child, I always wondered if it meant that Mum's do everything or nothing on said day, but knew that they usually got gifts or similar for some reason.
Being 23, I'm now fully aware that Mum's do everything every day so they deserve at least one day of relaxation!

The White Company have kindly sent me this beautiful diffuser which will be in my fab Mumma's possession come Sunday from their range of Mother's Day gifts. I picked it as I think diffusers and nice candles and such are something a lot of Mums forego in favour of more practical items. i.e my Mum would never spend money on a 'luxury' like this when she's got four kids to entertain and run around after (even if we are all nearly old enough to look after ourselves). I always tend to think 'what would she *not* buy herself?' when looking for gifts, as I think it's part of the fun - giving something that she'll really love and view as a complete treat. I also loved the white bottle from this set, as it's perfect to re-use as a vase or ornament when the scent runs low so essentially two gifts in one.

In terms of The White Company's other offerings, I think these slippers are pretty adorable and this photo frame is perfect for gifting with a photo of you and your lovely mumma in. If all else fails, as there's always one Mother figure who's a pain to buy for, go luxury - I'm thinking this chic bath robe or some luxe cashmere socks, the ultimate in comfort.

Lastly, a little thanks to my wonderful Mum for being the god damn best cheer-er upper, a really damn good listener, the gal who went through everything I am way before me and helps me along the way and just the best all round lady who ever did live. She's spent the last 20 years without her own Mum, so I think it's made her all the more special. I love ya mumso.

post in collaboration with The White Company, all thoughts and feels for nice things and my mum are my own

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely post! That reed diffuser is so pretty too
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig