Tuesday 26 March 2019

self portraits



dress: ARKET (gifted)

I'm really trying to get into the habit of posting more here - even if it's just little snippets. It became difficult in a world where it felt like you needed to have something to say, but sometimes I just like sharing pictures.

Either way, this is a new Arket dress I was kindly gifted so I decided to shoot it alone indoors. I recently got a new camera and it's become fun to self-shoot again so I thought I'd share the results. As always, you can shop the dress here.

Finally we're off to NYC and then Tulum as of tomorrow so hopefully I can create some pretty things to share with you when I'm back! I'm always full of good intentions so it'll be bloody interesting to see if I carry them out.

Ooh and I've also got a new video here, so feel free to have a nosy. It's a Summer haul. 

Speak soon, G



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Good fashion resource. Will bookmark this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely saving this post to revisit over the coming weeks! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig