Thursday 2 August 2018

some inspiration and a wishlist

all images via Pinterest - see below to shop items

I freakin' love doing these posts ok!!! They're the kind of thing I put off for so long, as to be honest I'm not actively buying much at the moment and they take a bloody age to make but equally I love fiddling about on Photoshop and spending hours on Pinterest and calling it 'work'.

This month I thought I'd merge them all together into a big collage of things I love. If I had an office I'd have this sort of thing on my wall, and update it monthly for some inspiration while I work - so here's a weird online office for you. 

I'm really enjoying more paired back, neutral tones lately and adore linen. I'm trying to focus on the fact that hopefully we've got a little bit more Summer left so don't rush into buying knitwear too quickly but how amazing is this fluffy Stories number? Absolutely need, and getting all the Ganni vibes. I've also decided to start saving for my next handbag purchase and I think it's going to be this Acne number. I'm obsessed with the tan colour and love the knots. It also comes in this suede but we all know I'm a mucky pup so will have to admire from afar.

What do you reckon, anything you're popping on your wishlist?

Shop the picks:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig