Thursday 6 December 2018

five great things in 2018


Yay, a happy post! I thought Id'd get ahead of the new year posts and tell you about some nice things that have happened over the past year, as some of you might care.
1. I gave birth to my second son, Pepé. Lol ok I didn't birth him but he is my fur son. I brought this little bundle of constant pooping home in February and whilst it has been testing at times, he ultimately brings me (and everyone he meets) absolute joy.

2. Another new addition to the Meramo and pet clan was Kim. My new bff, lover and personal head massager. If you followed along through my dating woes, you'll remember I was very single, and whilst I did enjoy it, I'm very very very happy to have found a heck of a guy. He's very handsome too.

3. I made a real job and managed it for a year! Wahoo! Whilst I technically have been self employed since July 2017, 2018 marks my first full year going it alone. I'm very proud of myself, I've done some really cool campaign shoots for Oasis, spent a lot of time creating content with Josie and Niomi and all round had some laughs. It's been a good time.
4. I also think 2018 was the first year I really lived and did fun things. I went to lots of gigs, visited Scotland for the first time, took a trip with one of my best pals (blog post still to come from June lol) and generally said yes to doing way more. My M.E might be cursing me but I had a great time and I've got the battle scars, and a full sleeve of tattoos to prove it.
5. Way back in January I also started fresh in a new flat, on my own (before I found my flatmate!) and made a new home. I've always lived with friends or a boyfriend so it was a big change for me but I loved it in the end. I had so much freedom to do as I fancied, which worked well when saying yes to everything, but also just made me feel like an actual adult for the first time. It was kind of fun to stand on my own two feet for a while, even if I stand on Kim's a bit now.
So those were five good things that happened to me in 2018. I can't express how shit 2017 was for me, so I am bloody relieved to have had a fun year! Of course there was low points, but we don't need any doom and gloom here today so I won't go into them, plus you probably saw me moaning about them on Twitter.
What were your highlights of 2018?


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig