Thursday 5 April 2012

back to black






grey tunic (worn as a top) : asos
black shirt (underneath) : h&m usa
bag: zara
skirt: primark
necklace: gift from australia

Finally an outfit not all from Topshop! Fantastic. Standard outfit today, I'm driving to Edgeware to visit some relatives so thought I'd go for something plain yet pretty, I love the leather peter pan collar on this shirt I bought in NYC. I've got my Allegra boots on too, which I doubt I'll keep my shoes on whilst driving as they're a pain in the ass when it comes to pushing the pedals!

I'm loving these nails still, review here, and only about four have fallen off, so can't complain. Also excuse the view of the gathering on this tunic, I have tucked it in now!
Have a nice day,
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. love the nails too and your hair is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely classic black look. Also while you're in Edgeware you could check out the Topshop outlet store - you have to search for the nice stuff but everything is buy one get one free :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone mentioned this to me before, I must go there! Funny as no Topshop staff are aware of it!
      xx

      Delete
  3. wow, i love the whole outfit :) as always! you're so so pretty!

    xoxo International Romwe Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit, and you're gorgeous!

    Laila x

    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grey and black together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic, your whole outfit is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig