Saturday 5 January 2013

mac lipstick in rebel


mac lipstick in rebel: £14.50

I'm a sucker for a MAC lipstick and this is my latest one! I really struggled to find this in stock anywhere, so if you did want it, I'd recommend going online to buy it.
Rebel is a deep purple in the tube, although on the lips it's a mid plum with pink undertones. It's a lot less harsh on than it looks. The lipstick is MAC's satin formula, and although I prefer the matte formula, this is a lot less drying on your lips & also leaves a nice shine on top. Overall it's a perfect colour for a night out or just to add a statement to a casual outfit, I managed to wear it out shopping as it's easy to dress up or down!
Do any of you have this colour? I hear it's very popular!

Also sorry if my blog seems a bit disjointed recently, it feels that way to me. I'm not sure why but I'm trying to get into some sort of routine type thing. I'm going to do a massive haul on all my recent purchases next I think, as I've bought loads recently! Hope you're all well!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. thats a very nice colour!


    http://oldcaledonia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah this looks lovely! i much prefer the mac satin finishes, i find they stay on longer too :) can't wait to see this on you ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with this lipstick, I bought it a while ago and can't stop wearing it. Gutted though that the prices have gone up for the lipsticks now. If you don't have a matching lipliner for Rebel I'd really recommend one it gives a really vampish finish - perfect for night times!
    xxx
    Nina from little nomad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just came across your blog and love it! I love the shade of this lipstick xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think your blog is disjointed at all, I love it! I always wear red lipstick, so this year Im trying to branch out into more colours like pinks and purples! This is stunning and you cant go wrong with a MAC lipstick

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous color! I love dark lips.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog, it's super cute!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi just came across your blog!
    I LOVE this lipstick, unfortunately haven't purchases it myself yet :( Looks fabulous!

    Maybe check out my blog? If you enjoy we could follow each other? :)

    Lucy x x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and really love it! Your JC collection is incredible, and I really want this mac lipstick too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Need this lipstick!
    Comes out beautiful
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig