Wednesday 13 March 2013

mac lipstick in vegas volt




mac lipstick in vegas volt via debenhams: £12.60

As you may have noticed, I have an undying love and permanent need for new M.A.C products so this was no exception. I really wanted it and as I went to bed last week, found it under my pillow as a gift from James. My best friend had also bought it for me though so now we have matching ones! The reason it was £12.60 and not the usual £14 is because Debenhams had 10% off.
I opted for Vegas Volt as I have nothing else like it and wanted to steer clear of pinks and reds. It's a beautiful coral orange-red colour and is an amplified creme finish. I don't love the way it goes on, or the formula, it's so wet that it's almost like lipgloss, but then again I totally favour a matte finish so that probably explains why.
The colour is beautiful on, and on me, shows slightly more orange than it looks in the tube. I think it's going to be a lot more subtle when I've got a tan so I'll be saving it for summer I think! 
Overall I love it and I'm glad I went out of my comfort zone as it's not something I'd have picked before!
Do you have Vegas Volt, what do you think?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Vegas Volt is such a pretty shade! Loving your review :)

    Just stumbled across your blog through twitter and i couldn't resist not following :)

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shade, love your jewellery as well!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. just come across your blog, definitely one i will be visiting over and over again! ive got major hair envy...

    jess @ http://www.hifreckles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely review. Vegas Volt has been on my beauty wishlist for a while now. I think I might finally bite the bullet and purchase et another lipstick.
    Anyway I'm so happy to have stumbled across your blog! Despite only scrolling through for ten minutes, I can definitely see it becoming one of my all time favourite blogs. You have gorgeous style!
    Hope you've had a lovely day, from your latest follower, Bekki / Inguz-Fashion! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is absolutely gorgeous!
    Really suits you
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks lovely! I need more MAC lipsticks in my life xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those beauty stuffs. :) By the way, Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig