Monday 11 March 2013

favourite things: statement necklaces



l to r: primark, topshop & dorothy perkins, h&m and oasap
I've decided to a few posts based on things I wear a lot, or really like, in order to ease up from the outfit posts!

The first in this series is dedicated to my die-hard love for a statement necklace. I love how they can rapidly transform an outfit and I wear one almost daily. I've recently started to stack them up too, for extra fab-ness. I often source them relatively cheaply on the high street although I've started to look further and spend slightly more now. By putting one over a plain black dress, it can make an outfit wearable on a night out and need little other accessories, perfect!

Here are a few more that I like here, here, here, and finally, here! I absolutely adore the RI one, I think along with a few smaller ones would look great stacked up. My absolute favourite has to be the Topshop one though. I am definitely going to save up in order to buy this. It's so pretty and saves wearing about 4 in order to create the same effect. I'm in love! It really is reminiscent of the Dannijo ones that I dream about.

If you'd like to know where one is from in the top picture, please comment below and I'll try my best to source it out for you! I didn't want to list them all as I'd be here all day trying to describe each one. Also, the jewellery holder is from Primark and was £2, in case you were wondering.
What's your thoughts on statement necklaces? And what did you think of this post, yay or nay?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Statement necklaces are my favourite thing too! Your collection is megaaaaa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove these! You have such a nice collection
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that Primark necklace too!!
    Isn't it gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love a good statement necklace, you have such a big collection! love that h&m one x

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dear! i'm new to blogging and always looking for new friends! came across your blog and fell in love with it. followed you! maybe you'd like to get friends & follow me too? would be great!


    xx vik

    viktoriadimitrova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you've got some gorgeous pieces here! Puts my little collection to shame!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last one, can't beat a good statement necklace

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love statement necklaces! I really like the plain silver one in the bottom right picture :)
    Great post!

    http://Sarah-Nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig