Friday 19 July 2013

b a s i c s





top: asos
shorts: vintage levi's
bikini (worn underneath): topshop (last year)
sunglasses: ebay
sandals: primark (about 5 years old)
necklaces: australia, lost at sea* and annie haak

Thought I'd show you a really simple outfit, something that I slob around in when I'm not busy! I've finally got a day off work so I'm just pottering about and hopefully having a BBQ with James later. 

I was going to go braless in this top, so you get the full effect of the back, but due to it being plain jersey, it's totally not ok to do so, so I put this cute bikini that I got in Topshop last year on underneath, paired with my new Levi's. I always end up buying mine in UO for £30odd because I like to try them on to find the perfect pair, however I risked buying a pair I won on eBay for £4 and they're ok, just a little tight! So excuse my thighs. I've also ditched my usual statement necklace for a few thinner chains too. Cat from Lost at Sea jewellery sent me a couple of lovely bits, including this fab amethyst wand and tree necklace. I love amethyst as it is my birthstone, I didn't realise that it has loads of other properties such as stress relief, an added bonus!

In other devastating news, my camera fell off my tripod whilst I was doing these pictures and I am verging on tears. I only use a Nikon D40 body, so it's not worth much but I've had it forever and now it's absolutely battered. Not to mention that my new lens was also on the camera, luckily it seems to still be working, although it can't have been to good for it. Sob sob. Definitely time to upgrade.


lots of love xxx
follow me here on bloglovin'
follow me here on twitter

 discount of the day: 15% off Lost at Sea jewellery with code GLAMERAMO, thanks Cat!
 song I'm playing: Machine - Born of Osiris
 food I'm craving: BBQ sausages, mmmm

SHARE:

22 comments

  1. i love this outfit!! The bikini and top look amazing together

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome Georgia! That tree necklace is stunning! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love every single outfit you post <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit - the top especially is so beautiful with the back detailing and I really like your necklaces too <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top. The cage detailing on your bralet is gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this look! think one of my faves of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is amazing. you look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit,
    simple but effective.
    Great legs too if you don't mind me saying.
    Very jealous.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit,the top and bikini look awesome together!x

    Rebekah ♥
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the cutest blog! Necklaces are adorable.

    xo
    paperwingsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit! Just perfect for the weather we're having.. I love the necklace combo too!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can anyone tell me where to get a top like that? I've wanted one for ages, and I've looked on ASOS for that one but it's not there? If someone could help me out I'd be grateful :)

    Megan xx
    http://mynamesmegan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this top.. the bikini underneath is a good way round the whole bra issue. Looking good :)
    xx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. that top looks gorgeous! love this simple outfit! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that bikini, you look amazing!

    ALSO so sad about the camera ahhh I'd be crying :-(

    shabna x x
    http://scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the necklaces and the bikini! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this outfit so lovely. I;m in love with that bikini! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow this is so cool :)
    I love the back detail! zz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just came across your blog. I love it!
    Gorgeous layout and photos, I look forward to reading it from now on.
    Just started my own blog too:
    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVING the back of that bikini
    absolutely gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. So simple but I love the outfit, the necklace and bra/bikini detailing is cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a gorgeous summer look! Simple but the caged detailing at the back adds a really cool edge x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig