Thursday 18 July 2013

daisy tea dress









dress: topshop
shoes: jeffrey campbell
socks: tesco
rings: download festival and market stalls
necklace: vivienne westwood
belt: topshop (old)
lips and nails: barry m gelly in prickly pear and rimmel kate moss #107

I think I've gone "crazy" for daisies. Literally loving this print at the moment. I picked up this dress a couple of days ago at work for my uniform so it ended up costing me just £14. I don't love it, but it's a bit different for me and an easy outfit for work. I'm not used to actually having something fitted to my body so I'm a bit conscious in it, it's weird seeing some kind of shape coming from me!
What do you think, a bit twee? I tried to rough it up a bit with my JC's!



lots of love xxx
follow me here on bloglovin'
follow me here on twitter


discount of the day: 10% off sale at ASOS with code TAKE10
song I'm playing: Sonne - Rammstein
food I'm craving: orange callipo's!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. i saw this dress in store yesterday, it's so pretty! It looks fab on you! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect outfit as always! love everything bout it <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely Georgia! That dress is so pretty, and I love all your rings too! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest dress
    Love its detailing especially that back
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 18, 2013

    I love the dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress looks absolutely incredible on you - it fits you perfectly! I'm obsessed with daisy print at the minute also, so it's just my cup of tea : )

    Amy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress looks so good on you, you've managed to toughen it up really well with your boots and jewellery! X

    | Taxi for Jackson |

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely outfit, i love the boots!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dress, perfect for the summer weather! And your hair looks amazing! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love - you look amazing - I am after a daisy skirt but can't seem to find one anywhere!

    Charlie xx
    Lurch Hound Loves | UK Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love your dress
    super pretty!


    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm absolutely loving daisies too at the moment, this looks fab and the price you were able to get it for was amazing! love it paired with your JC's

    Lucy x
    thelucyrosefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the print on that dress - the daisies are really pretty! I think it looks great on you, especially with those shoes!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousJuly 23, 2013

    In love - you look amazing - I am after a daisy skirt but can't seem to find one anywhere!

    Love love love your dress
    super pretty!

    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig