Saturday 13 July 2013

quilted summer & mallzee




skirt: asos
t shirt: topshop (old)
shoes: ebay topshop allegra dupes
necklace: primark

Yes, I have run out of "Summer" clothes and have had to resort to my new thick, quilted skirt, which is very short! I featured it on a wishlist just before this post, but when it arrived I wasn't sure on it, however, I did decide to keep it as I really lack in bottoms. It's super short though, and I'd much prefer if it was high waisted... I forget that not all things are high waisted nowadays.
Anyway, this post is scheduled (it's Tuesday today) so by now I'll have been to pick James up from the airport, at last (!), and be at work. Boo. Oh, and I'm also going to apologise for how miserable I look in these pictures, I had the sun in my eyes and the pictures I take myself always come out rubbish!

I was also contacted by Laura at Mallzee recently, and I don't usually do brand based posts on my blog but I really wanted to pop in a little information about this as it's unlike anything I've heard of before! Mallzee is essentially a new way of shopping online, it brings together different items based on your style (found out through a few questions at the setup) from different stores across the internet. I've been using it for a week or so, and I must say that it does save on the mundane scrolling through page after page on some of the bigger websites! You can also connect it with your friends, who can give you advice on your picks as well as general chit chat, so in that sense it's like a shopping social network. I also understand that through shopping on there, you earn Mallzee dollars, which you can then spend on the site... uh, getting paid to shop, alrighty then! Although don't quote me on it! Anyway, if you'd like to check it out then you will find the website here.
my Mallzee homepage and my "wardrobe" complete with styling options!
I hope you're enjoying the sunshine! I've got a lot of little bits of news to tell you all, so I will do a little catch-up post soon!


lots of love xxx
follow me here on bloglovin'
follow me here on twitter


discount of the day: £15 off sale orders of £100+ with UO code "WINNING"
song I'm playing: KoRn - Narcissistic Cannibal
food I'm craving: strawberries, nectarines and red grapes

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Love the skirt!x

    Rebekah ♥
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 13, 2013

    That skirt is really interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. I love the quilted skirt x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit
    Love the quilted skirt
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite outfit post of yours, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the lipstick paired with it, doesn't make it too summery! xo

    Izzie from 739051

    ReplyDelete
  7. My choies dress that you wore on here a couple of weeks ago has finally arrived and BOY is it short haha - you were right!
    Anyway. I have a necklace exactly like that but in gold, I really like the silver one!
    xx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is amazing! Really love this outfit, one of my favourites. x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your top and quilted skirt!!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the outfit and that skirt is lushhh

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Outfit..
    Love the Skirt
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.com/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit!
    Amazing as usual.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had this skirt in my online basket for a few weeks now, can't decide whether to get it or not, I do really like it, I can imagine it would go with lots and the quilting is abit different! I love how you've styled it with the plain tee and chunky chain, you look great x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig