Friday 5 July 2013

mallorca majorca









top: h&m basics
bottoms: topshop
shoes: topshop (old)
bag: topshop
sunglasses: ebay

Hello there! Remember me? Probably not. But hey ho, I've been on holiday! I ventured off to Mallorca/Majorca with my good pal Kate for five days and have just got back. We managed to snap some outfit pictures out there, so I will be sharing some of them with you, this is from our first night. You may have seen a few on Instagram if you follow me there!
We didn't do much, we relaxed on the beach all day and then ate good food and drank pretty cocktails at night. Pretty much perfect. We stayed near Palma, which is like the German party town, unbeknown to us, so they all found it hilarious that us Brits had gone there to "relax" and not to Magaluf to party! We are old before our time haha.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy. I also managed to take my new lens out for a spin, and I am loving it, even though I fail at taking pictures of us both.


lots of love xxx
follow me here on bloglovin'
follow me here on twitter



discount of the day: 10% off at UO with code HOLIDAY10
song I'm playing: Ich Tu De Weir - Rammstein
food I'm craving: lots of tea, with some scones



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. You look amazing! That third picture is stunning Georgia! I love your trousers, the pattern is gorgeous! xxx



    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos
    Love those trousers
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are gorgeous, looks really lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag and pants!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Majorca last year and we stayed in a town called Santa Ponza which was basically Magaluf for the Irish hahaha! Literally everyone we met was Irish. Insane.
    Anyway those trousers look so perfect for holiday!
    Hope you had a fab time
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bag and necklace.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a fab holiday soaking up the sun, gorgeous outfit as always! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the print! makes me want to go on holiday.

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. the photos are wonderful and you look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are so lovely and summery, making me very jealous! Gorgeous outfit, you look amazing :)

    xx

    Please check out my Firmoo glasses and sunglasses giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those pants. This is such a laid back outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig