Friday 30 August 2013

embroidered florals



shorts: topshop (last year)
top: asos
shoes: h&m

What I wore out for dinner last night! I rarely wear these shorts as, although they're relatively easy to style, I find it hard to pair them with colours other than white. Luckily this cami that I have also hardly worn went perfectly.

In other news, can you see my horrific ombre? I had my hair cut (first time in 3/4 years) a few days ago and it feels hugely short and blunt (my hair used to fall to a point, now it's like a paintbrush) but that aside, having it cut chopped the majority of the blonde off so I had to re-do it, and for some reason I didn't blend it like I did previously and went very high, so I now have really blunt, dip dye looking hair. Yuck. In urgent need of it re-colouring and for it to grow back into a point. Sob sob sob

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Love those shorts! I think your hair looks lovely :) It's not blunt at all compared to some other horrible ombre jobs I've seen!xx

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts! So gorgeous, and they look great with your cami! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so pretty! That outfit is to die for. You look perfect! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my MAC giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/nwstlnc

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit, love the shorts!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just about to say I love your hair before I read your post! It still looks great! And those shorts are to die for!

    Sophie xx
    www.stitcheofstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks nice i think! love the shorts so much xx

    nicola-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE with this Outfit.
    Those Shorts are the Boom!
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the back detail on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had the exact same with my ombre and I even had it done by some hairstudents.
    I've been growing it out for 6 months now and I still have a long way to go :(

    On a brighter note, love the outfit! x

    Alissia from Ma Vie en R0se

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit!
    Looks great.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those shorts and the back detail of your top! x

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think your hair looks lush and blends fine! The shorts are amazing i want them! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love this outfit! Especially your top, think that's my favourite colour in summer :)

    xx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the entire outfit, especially the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous love those shorts!
    X
    http://www.dresseddamsel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the top, it´s amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definitely need these shorts in my life
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. The shorts are so nice! :)

    www.secretsofaprgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig