Thursday 22 August 2013

smock love






dress: asos
boots: topshop allegra dupes
sunglasses: chicnova*
So, first things first, I GOT THE FLAT! I did have to offer over my budget, so next year is going to be an extreme struggle for money (currently considering selling organs, and vegetarianism) but whatever, I've got a pretty flat! We're currently waiting for the references to come back, and for our guarantor to be approved, so fingers crossed. I'm so excited, it's made me wanna do a room tour so much, so you may finally see me leap over to YT for that!
Secondly, I spotted this amazing smock on ASOS' Instagram and instantly fell in love, ordered it, and thanks to ASOS premier, am here to tell the tale about it the very next day. Simple as. I absolutely adore the print and the fact that smock dresses are like the only shape that suit me (curse of the lack of curves, bodycon + no waist = disaster) and I can just see it looking so nice with thick wooly tights, a bit of fur and some little boots in the winter. I've paired it with my new favourite hat from Missguided, and some little white cut out socks, my favourite thing since sliced bread. ~So over frills~
lots of love xxx
discount of the day: 10% off missguided with code VC10A92N9V0KCJ
song I'm playing: today has been a non stop korn day
 food I'm craving: nandos!
 follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Love this look! That smock is beautiful teamed with the hat! love your blog so much and congrats on the flat! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the flat.
    That smock is beautiful. You look amazing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in the dress and big wooooop on the flat!

    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute... im loving smocks at the moment to!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress!! Really hope you do a room tour!X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love that dress! The pattern is gorgeous! Congratulations on the flat! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so pretty, the colours are gorgeous!x
    Silver Electrons

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress! I saw it on asos recently and was lusting after it x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dress is stunning and you look fab in it!
    I adore your hat really jealous want it too

    xx marie at oldcaledonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this whole outfit so much! Even better than it comes in petite :) you look amazing.
    Congrats on the flat too, must be so exciting!!!
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the flat ive just moved too!
    Love this dress you look so pretty and the sunnies are gorgeous
    cowbiscuits

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress looks perfect on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! the dress and shoes are gorgeous!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the flat :)

    Loooooove this dress, I WANT!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is so beaut! Love love love it, this has made me think I need to get some cut out socks too! Ooooops.

    Je M'appelle Hannah X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your dress, it's perfect on you! And congratulations on getting the flat!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. COngrats on the flat - thats super exciting.
    I also LOVE this outfit, I looove the hat and the bright colour + pattern of the smock.
    Lots of love from New Zealand,
    Samantha
    Novellaplace.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this dress, so tempted to get it because you look amazing!x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your flat babe that's fantastic :D

    & this dress is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. That dress looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your smock is gorgeous and its PETITE!! I am so excited for payday!!
    Congratulations on the flat :)

    Jodie x

    http://jodiewuh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your blog is so beautiful! I like your retro look.

    Check out my new post on
    www.styleventure.blogspot.com
    Hope you like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how chilled yet sweet this outfit is - definately something you could add to for the coming winter months.
    Congratulations on the flat also!

    Lauren x www.anauburnaccessory.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this little outfit you cutey! I'd rush over and buy the smock but considering I just ordered three from ASOS .. think I need to give myself a break haha <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig