Wednesday 25 September 2013

the eden project




dress: (worn as top) minkpink via meemee*
skirt: topshop (old)
coat: asos
chain: primark

I've been mucking around trying to make a home out of my new flat, so this has been a rare occasion that I'm not wearing first edition Topshop Leigh's and a scrappy t-shirt. Bliss.
The dress was too long and big for me, so I decided to make it into a top on this occasion, or a skirt on another. Depending on my mood, which has been terribly up and down. A top today, a skirt tomorrow. Who knows!

lots of love xxx
discount of the day: have mine, 20% off motel rocks with code "GLAMERAMO"
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love your dress worn as a top, I especially love the back detailing x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the print looks so lovely, awesome outfit! xx

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress/top is gorgeous, love the print and cut out back! x

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've worn it as a top skirt combo, so bloody jealous of your damn tan! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pattern of your dress/tee, such a clever way to wear it! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, that pattern is gorgeous! Your hair looks amazing!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig