Tuesday 24 September 2013

fresher





playsuit: oh my love*
clutch: ebay
coat: topshop (last year)
hat: urban outfitters (similar here)
shoes: zara (sale)

Here's my second look for the Oh My Love student blogger challenge. This look is based on something I'm wearing to freshers, I wanted to have my legs out but kept a coat on standby incase it's cold. I added a little pop of colour with the clutch and lipstick, but kept it otherwise plain as I think the lace needs all the attention! You can see my first look here.

lots of love xxx
 follow me here on Bloglovin'
follow me here on twitter 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love that playsuit, it looks amazing with your coat and clutch! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playsuit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playsuit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this playsuit. The lace detail is gorgeous! I like how you have added a pop of colour with your pink clutch x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely little outfit! I love these shoes...
    BethanyxAlice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you look amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty playsuit, and that clutch looks amazing with it!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That playsuit is so lovely and I love that coat!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the playsuit and the coat really suits you - I tried it on last year and it just looked crap on me haha!

    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the playsuit!
    It looks amazing on you.

    DarlingSophie
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how you have brightened up the look with that pink bag! the playsuit looks fab on you and I really love the lace detail, such a great look!

    Mils xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig