Monday 23 September 2013

i don't care








dress: oh my love*
coat: asos
boots: jeffrey campbell coltranes
bag: cambridge satchel via asos
hat: stolen from boyfriend but probably topman
So I'm taking part in Oh My Love's student blogger challenge/thing, and this is the first of my three outfits. The idea was outfits involving uni basically, so I've put together a freshers week themed outfit, a good "shopping for supplies" outfit (I am studying in London after all...!) and this one, which I decided was good for induction days and lectures etc, as it's still something cool but understated with the coat and boots. I actually start uni on Tuesday, so although I haven't actually worn this yet, it is what I plan to wear, (although, rain dependant - maybe with tights!) before I get the whole "you didn't actually wear that" stuff. Yep, some people do that.
So yes, I decided to style the dress down, as opposed to go for the obvious and throw heels and a clutch bag with it. I really like the low back and the fact it's metallic. I think it's like thee perfect Christmas day dress to. Hiya 90 odd days!
lots of love xxx
discount of the day: 20% off Kurt Geiger with code "KGSEPT20"
 follow me here on Bloglovin'
follow me here on twitter 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love this outfit Georgia! That dress is lovely! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this outfit especially the dress and shoes <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything about this outfit! awesome post, your style is the best! xx

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love this dress! So tempted to buy it...!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is just gorgeous, love the material! x

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit. The contrast with de girly dress and the boots and jacket make it such an interesting outfit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love OML! Their dresses are amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress!!! Good luck for the OML comp!

    StrawberryShortcakes

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, I'm in love with this outfit! that dress is super gorgeous but I love how you have styled it into a more casual look
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look, so jealous of your bag xx

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit so much! Love the low back on the dress too - and totally agree with the xmas reference haha! x

    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig