Sunday 22 September 2013

lfw; backstage at mary katrantzou














As I mentioned in my last post, I attended the Mary Kantrantzou show during LFW. I got to go backstage, which was an amazing experience. It was so hot and hectic, and the models are amazing. The girl I have photographed pulling faces was chatting away and making jokes, reminding you how normal they are! I also got to watch Lily hard at work, she was filming with St Tropez on and off all day as well as having to keep up with everything around her. Not an easy job! We then followed the show with cocktails and then a long old journey home, all slightly worse for wear.
The actual show was great. Kantrantzou's SS14 wear had two main collections within it, focusing on different statement prints including bright florals, and a more unique set with all sorts of designs within them, even brogue inspired patterns. The colours in the first set were relatively muted in comparison to the bright florals that were embellished with all sorts of gems and sequins. It was such a good experience for me, especially with the course I'm doing at uni. Oh yeah, and I sat practically opposite Anna Wintour, fashion God. I was taking not so sneaky pictures the whole time, I was in awe!
The whole day really gave me an insight into another part of the industry that I hadn't seen before. Now I'm just super excited to crack on with uni and get ready for next season!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Everything looks awesome, sounds like you had an amazing time Georgia! x


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you ;)

    http://msnotweirdatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an amazing time, would love a sneak peak into LFW like that! xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig