Wednesday 9 October 2013

brand conference







top: topshop
skirt: asos
shoes: zara (sale)
bag: zara (old)
jacket: ebay
fur: topshop
lipstick: mac ruby woo
(I took my tights off, so pretend they're not there)

Soo, I've still got no internet so apologies for the lack of posting. I'm living in the dark ages with no tv or wifi. Help!
Anyway, you've probably heard me harping on about it here or here, but last night I went to Topshop & Topman's brand conference. I won the opportunity to go by winning our "Customer Connect Award" for the area, as well as some holiday vouchers. 
The evening is pretty much a lovely big, patriotic Topshop party to be honest. Everyone from designers, to store managers are there and they talk about the company, show you up and coming trends (see my Instagram, @glameramo for what's happening at Christmas!) and then you all get drunk, dance and network. Oh and it was presented and dj'd by Nick Grimshaw, and I got to shake his hand on stage, no big deal...
Fangirling aside, the whole evening just made me want to work my way up within the company as it really is a fab company to work for. Retail isn't what I want to do, but it's a good starting point, and hopefully my degree will mean if I stick it out, I can progress onto a design team. Hurry up uni!

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Love this outfit, you look amazing. I have the Zara heels and they're the comfiest things ever! x

    Elissa | styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! That's so cool :) you look lovely too, love how blonde your hair is right now!xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely outfit, love the back of the top! It sounds like such a cool event to go to, congratulations for winning the award! :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a great time. I love your top and your hair is so so nice!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to sound so strange, but what do you 'do' when wearing those tops that show off your back. Do you just go all the way braless or what's your secret? x

    Alissia | Ma Vie en R0se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, not strange! I bought those funny little flower shaped stick on "nipple covers" from M&S with this top as it's very sheer, but usually I just go braless! Key to it all is keep your hair over your boobs to avoid any mishaps!
      x

      Delete
  6. Love the back of this top! I would also love to know what you do bra wise, this is the only issue that puts me off buying backless things x

    Sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the M&S flower shaped "nipple covers" (gross) for this as the top is sheer, but usually I just go braless. Small boob favoured tops for sure!
      x

      Delete
  7. Such a lovely outfit, congrats on winning the award! You hair looks so amazing!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had an awesome time, and you looked amazing! I love that coat! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your jacket! Your hair is looking amazing at the minute too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a gorgeous outfit! the back of the top is so lovely

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah babe your hair is so stunning.

    Love your coat as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. your hair and outfit are perfect
    guesswhat-iwearclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful top!
    Love this outfit.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  14. That top is so beau
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig