Friday 11 October 2013

meet bear




Bear, my new kitty
If you follow me on Instagram, you're probably sick of the sight of this little cutie but I had to introduce him here 'cause he's just so fab! I recently bought a cat, for many reasons, one being that my flatmate goes home to Wales a lot, so he keeps me company, as well as the fact I've wanted a cat since I was about 6. Our last one got run over and mum swore off cats for life.
He's a tabby crossed with what we think is a bengal, as he has perfect grey leopard print on his tummy. He's currently 9 and a half weeks old and his favourite thing to do is eat your dinner and chase his toy mouse around.
I expect you'll be seeing a lot of him!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Tooooo adorable! I love kittens, I wish they'd stay small little babies forever!

    Little Black Russian

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest! Want a kitten sooo bad.


    paperwingsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous! So adorable! Everyone's been getting kitty's at the moment, my instagram feed is full of them! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luna you beauty!! she looks loads like my Prince - who is a tabby crossed with clouded bengal. They are so affectionate, love outdoors and ALWAYS hungry! Great spider catchers too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness she is the cutest little kitty ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg omg omg soooo cuuuteeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lips a is the cutest kitten ever. I want a kitten in my life, their cute little faces are just adorable x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually so cuteee!!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so stunning! I have a rabbit called Luna and i also have a cat! So jealous she's lovely!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melting, such a cute kitty! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig