Friday 1 November 2013

lime jumper









jumper: oasap*
dress: asos
necklace: urban outfitters
boots: river island

So, you may notice that I'm back inside... Not something that I wanted to do but having a different schedule to both people who take my photos, outdoor pictures just aren't practical anymore. It was either indoors or blog about once a month!
I've also had this dress for donkeys years, I wore it loads but it soon ended up in the back of my wardrobe. This year I've found it perfect for layering as it's a good length and adds an extra bit of warmth! I've got the long sleeve version too, always a sucker for something I like with a slight variation.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Love the colour of this jumper, love it with the necklace too!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outfit looks so effortless, especially with the way you've styled your hair. perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit!! love your hair as well :)

    Belinda | Fashion Crossing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper and snap on the cat picture! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, and snap on the peace sign picture ;) xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the jumper, the colour of it is amazing! x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, love your shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of your jumper! gorgeous outfit and ah such a cute kitty!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a gorgeous colour, I love the boot too! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is beautiful! It's so refreshing too. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look - it's nice to see such bright colours in AW outfits! :)
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely look.
    Love the colour of the jumper.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your jumper, and your hat too! You look awesome Georgia! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new jumper :)) hihi.. Love xx



    Best,
    Katty

    Please like my FB page :)
    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE that jumper!! You look amazing as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous colour jumper and what a cute kitten.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig