Tuesday 5 November 2013

velvet queen






dress: missguided
tshirt: ebay (fruit of tha loom ya know!)
cardigan: missguided
necklace: dorothy perkins
boots: river island
queen bitch face: models own

So, these are a couple of my Missguided buys. I'm absolutely loving their site at the mo, I always used to put brands like that and Boohoo on hold due to thinking they were just Chinese wholesale clothes at a higher price (sorry) but now I think they're just amazing so that's ok. I love velvet so this dress was like beyond an obvious choice. It's super low though so not really suitable for wear without a tshirt, but gives me an excuse to parade around in my Fruit of the Loom P.E. top! The cardigan is another new obsession, I machine washed it when it said not to and now I resemble a woolly mammoth but that's ok as I kinda like that. It's gone a bit tatty but you'd expect that with any knitwear.
I'm trying to fit in regular blogging alongside uni, but it's just so hard! I miss my outdoor pictures loads. Anyway, that's for another day. I'm off to Bodeans with my Mum and flatmate Gem for my mum's birthday in a bit so I'm going to stuff my face with all the meats. I was also thinking about doing a post on uni and stuff if anyone would be interested? I dunno, let me know!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. I used to think the same about Missguided and Boohoo! I think Missguided have really upped their game recently. I'm still on the fence about Boohoo though.
    Hope uni is going well.. you look beaut as per! xxxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit:)! I hope you had a nice meal:)! xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so wonderful, don't worry about the posts not being outdoors theyre still lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan is beautiful - you don't look like a wooly mammoth! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos always look so nice, I like that they are against a white wall weirdly. Your outfit is gorgeous as usual! I think a post on uni would be interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit!
    -Sophie

    http://olivia-and-sophie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous! And your necklace is awesome! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love this velvet dress.
    Very nice layering.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this outfit, especially the velvet dress - it's so lovely!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love velvet.. You look nice..
    Nice selection...

    Best
    Katty

    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your otufit! and the shoes looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress and cardigan both look so good on you! Miss guided actually design everything in house so no Chinese wholesale there! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your velvet dress and how you have layered a t shirt underneath it x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love velvet and this is no exception! Great look :)
    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete
  15. The velvet dress and necklace are gorgeous! love it!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I beyond love your style! More posts please!

    Amy x

    http://seeking-aurora.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. this outfit is perfect. I love the velvet dress with the tee underneath
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is so gorgeous, i love the dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your dress is so nice and I am literally so in love with your hair!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this velvet! Looks great with this fuzzy sweater!

    Kate from Clear the Way
    (I’m currently running a giveaway for some gorgeous jewelry, if you’re interested.)

    ReplyDelete
  21. In love with both those Missguided pieces! Was eyeing up that dress earlier. Beaut!! x

    Hannah | www.JeMappelleHannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look great!

    Love how you have paired the dress with the T shirt underneath

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah I saw this dress on Missguided the other day & instantly put it on my Christmas list! Looks beautiful on you babe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty outfit! I love the velvet and the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are so gorgeous babe!
    Love the cardigan and your hair!!!!

    Please drop by and visit my blog if you have the time.
    J Y U K I M I

    ReplyDelete
  26. i have a camp dress similar from miss self ridge ! defo gona wear a tshirt under it!
    Rara from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
  27. I absolutely love your style and I've only scrolled down a couple of posts! That dress is beautiful

    http://juliaalicee.blogspot.co.uk/

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig