Wednesday 13 November 2013

tracksuit skirt & violet darkling






skirt: chicnova*
top: h&m
boots: jeffrey campbell
rings: download festival, Violet Darkling*

So I'm ill today, hence the no make up, not only has my Scoliosis gone into overdrive and my back completely frozen up, but I'm also bogged down with SO much work. This outfit seems suitable as this skirt seems like the skirt equivalent of some tracksuit bottoms. Comfy and chic? Perhaps not.
I was also contacted by Zenobia from Violet Darkling a while ago and featured on their blog, and was sent this beautiful skull ring. I love it, it sits really well with my other jewellery and is weighty without being too heavy. It arrived so well packaged in a pretty little purple box lined with lilac satin too. So yep, happy George.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. A great simple outfit! And those rings are perfect! I studied scoliosis last year and it sounds pretty horrid, hope you recover a little soon :) xo

    alice-lily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is just awesome, and your rings are so great! Hope you're feeling a little better soon! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Nice shoots!



    Regards,
    Katty

    http://shop.pixiie.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style, the rings are beautiful!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing skirt and jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous and looks so comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is simply gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cool outfit! love the wrap detail on the skirt! Rara from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! So simple and so cool. And I adore those boots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig