Friday 29 November 2013

christmas gift ideas: latest in beauty & glamour box


latest in beauty & glamour beauty box: £14.95 + £3.95 p&p
So, amidst all the madness over the last few weeks, I decided to treat myself to an early Christmas present. I think I'm going to pop a few Christmassy posts up, as it's my favourite time of year and it gives me an excuse to go shopping.
This beauty box stood out to me, as I'm not someone who tends to buy into the whole "it could be worth your £14.95 a month, or you could get total rubbish" kinda thing, and being the polar opposite to a gambler, it's not my style to wait out the luck of the draw. You know what you're buying with this box, it's clearly listed and well worth the money. It's also a one off, so no subscription and you get some pretty awesome things!
The HD Brow palette sold me, but the Eyeko lash curlers are another plus, as well as a Philip Kingsley dry shampoo, Mabelline Baby Lips, Toni & Guy hairspray, Balance Me face oil & Benefit's They're Real mini mascara. They're all a good size or close to full size samples too. If you register on the website, you can also create your own beauty box, using luxury samples from brands such as Caudalie.
I think it'd make a fab present for a friend, sister or even a secret santa at work!
What do you think?
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great idea for presents! http://liquidgrain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're real is the best mascara! I love treating myself to pressies around Christmas x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great box! the hd brows are worth more than the box itself. definitely worth getting this

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. manchester beauty blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig