Thursday 16 January 2014

every cloud..



skirt: chicnova*
boxy tee: primark
boots: river island (similar)
cardigan: primark
necklace: oasap* (old)
bag: alexander wang
This skirt is underwhemingly less shiny than I ever thought, so I wore it to Tesco (true story), I've fancied a silver skirt for a while. Really reminds me of being about 7? Good or bad thing, I dunno!
I look overwhelmingly (loving that today) tired and agitated in this dark ass photos, sorry.
lots of love xxx 
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. If you can rock metallics at Tesco, you can rock metallics anywhere. Love this :) xx

    Eleri Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this skirt and the silver metallic look on you hun xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that skirt is amazing!

    Julia x

    www,jewelsanddriftwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silver!
    Looks really lovely.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a rad skirt, you hair looks so fab in these photos!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the skirt seems to have just the right amount of shine to me! i actually love the photos - cool vibes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the structure of this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blogs you produce are full of knowledge and authentic and relevant information. I like your style and it is easy to understand. Keep it up I will surely come again to increase my knowledge.discount womens clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig