Monday 17 February 2014

lfw aw14














coat: h&m
top: burton (lol)
jeans: topshop pippa (so so old)
necklaces: h&m, primark, urban outfitters and dorothy perkins
bag: zara
hat: forever 21
shoes: topshop (gwenda)
I finally braved the cobbles, and after days of resting my leg up - (I've done some tissue damage) I finally felt it'd be ok to walk on, despite the pain. I was wrong but whatever.
I actually wore a ridiculously un-fashionable outfit, most of it being mega old (the jeans) or left at James' house after a party one night (the top), but that's fashun for ya.
I didn't go to any shows this time around as the ones I had invites for fell when I had work, but it was nice to go and experience the atmosphere. I had my photo taken about 100 times, with no exaggeration. I think there was one point where I had about 7 cameras on me at once, little old me!!
We ended up going into the Samsung lounge and taking some photos and filming for them, and got to have a play around with the new Galaxy Gear watch which is crazy. We then pottered around the Topshop presents area, and got to hear a few amazing new designer's stories. 
If you want to see what I did/wore last season, you can see here and here!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. love your outfit, so stylish x

    www.erraticglamour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything on that outfit, even if it is old! The necklace its such a pretty statement :) x

    bethaanysarah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your necklace and jeans. It is a shame I didn't get to see you today, would have been lovely to meet you x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely outfit! great post!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those necklaces are incredible !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that coat! No wonder you had so many cameras on you, you look effortlessly lovely :) x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, just found your blog, you're adorable and your outfits are impeccable! I'm Gema, I live in Lancaster and whilst you're dreaming about NYC I'm dreaming about living in London, haha!
    I'm your new follower, so you'll be seeing me around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous!
    and WOW that lady's outfit with the lego is amazing!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore you're outfit.

    Beautiful blog too by the way, really inspiring.

    Allie x

    Rush & Teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks amazing I'm so jealous! Love the outfit too
    xx

    Salted Roses // Fashion & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit.I like how you didn't go al crazy, some people just go really crazy with their outfits for fashion week. I prefer to actually see more wearable things

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really lovely outfit!
    Love the distressed jeans and the hat.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic outfits :)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's still a nice simple outfit though, love the fuzzy cardigan over the ripped jeans. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually loved the outfit, don't know why you don't really like it! It made you stand out

    ReplyDelete
  16. GREAT!
    Lovely pics.
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig