Thursday 13 February 2014

valentines lingerie picks

valentines lingerie picks

1. black non padded bra & high waisted knickers - forever 21
2. baby blue & red bra and knickers - topshop
3. black lace demi bra and knickers - l'agent by agent provocateur
4. lilac baby doll - forever 21
5. floral body - marks and spencer
6. floral bralet and knickers - rosie for autograph at marks and spencer

Better late than never, if you're on a last minute dash to either look amazing for your partner or just feel sassy for yourself, then here's my favourites. 
I am a total lingerie creep, I spend so much money on the stuff and have ridiculous amounts. My personal taste is now leaning more towards non-padded, underwired styles as I don't care about looking particularly flat chested, ha. I've stocked up on some absolutely perfect classics from Forever 21 which I'm going to feature in a post tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled. I'm also a huge fan of Marks and Spencer's underwear, I have tonnes from there as they're such a great fit and always a lovely shape.
Next on my list is an amazing Agent Provocateur set.

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love the lilac baby doll! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im agree with Ellen!! The baby doll is amazing!!
    xx

    Vickos diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful selection here just love the lilac baby doll :) x
    www.krystelcouture.com
    Damaris £100 Lingerie Giveaway! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. such gorgeous picks :)


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That baby doll is amazing. The other ones are actually great as well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. With feathers looks very cute.
    __________________________________________________________
    Bras&Panties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig