Monday 10 February 2014

younique 3D fiber lash



naked eyes


on right eye only, top eyelashes 

on both eyes, on top eyelashes only
3D fiber lash serum & fibres - younique products*
STOP THE PRESS - I've found the best thing since sliced bread, for real. I was sent this amazing little package by a lovely lady called Jenn, and I've been hooked since it dropped through my door.
Basically, it's a "transplanting gel" (kinda mascara with collagen in it) and a brush covered in tiny little fibres of faux eye lashes, which when applied one after the other make for instant longer eyelashes that wash off as normal at the end of the evening with a bit of liquid make up remover and a cotton wool pad.
I totally suck at putting on fake eyelashes, and avoid it at all costs but this means my make up is pretty similar on a night out as it is in the day. You can build up the 'coverage', for want of a better word, so you can have natural, long lashes like I've left them here (two coats) or you can put four or five on to create really long, thick lashes that'd be great for a night out.
The product isn't yet available in the UK so I've linked the US site, although Jenn has said that they're launching over here very soon so I'll be sure to keep you all updated.
What do you think? I can't stop singing its praises, it is literally a wonder product!
P.S please excuse the horrific dark circles and the funny thing in my eyebrow, I dunno what it is so I just ignore it (lol)
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Looks great! Wonderful idea. Can't wait till it launches in the UK! :) xxx
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the difference is amazing!!
    ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a good invention! Can't wait till it launches in the UK :) x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lashes look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, your lashes look gorgeous! I have naturally long eyelashes but I'm sure this would do justice when I want to enhance them. Can't wait till it launches in the UK now! x

    Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi check out my fb page YouniquelyShell or my IG youniquelyshelluk or Twitter @youniquelyshell for all the info on the UK launch ❤️ Can't wait to share this amazing mascara with you all!!
      Shell xx

      Delete
  6. Get longer and thicker eyelashes with lash serum. eyelash growth serum which the best solution to get beautiful and attractive lashes in only 6 weeks. We provide the best online pharmacy services with affordable price list. For more details visit: http://www.buylashserum.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Join us on fb UK younique presenters group we are the first group for UK to keep updated plus I'm gonna be a UK presenters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plus dawn mackie on fb who is a younique presenter will give u information

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig