Tuesday 18 March 2014

fashion inspiration: zara ss14



I don't usually do lookbook/trend based posts but I often get asked where my fashion inspiration comes from, so I thought I'd do a few posts showcasing where I get my inspo from!
I'm absolutely in love with Zara this season. These photos are specifically from their TRF range, but even the Woman range has some lovely bits too. I love the clean cut, slightly minimal feel to the collection but with hints of texture and pops of pattern and denim. I'm really favouring whites this season too, which is a polar opposite from my usual black. 
I've already picked up a few pieces, but I think another trip to Zara is in need. What do you think of their collection?
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Really like your blog !;)
    http://henihelga.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these outfits, zara is amazing at the moment

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally want everything from their collection right now! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig