Sunday 16 March 2014

copping out










jeans: topshop hayden
t-shirt: forever 21
sandals: primark (similar)
sunglasses: ray ban wayfarer (oversized)
leather jacket: whistles 
I feel like a bit of a cop-out posting this outfit, as it's practically identical to my last. I don't know what's come over me, wearing sloppy clothes.
Anyway, on Wednesday I spent my morning eating cake with my mum, followed by an evening shooting with Cagecity. I'm scarily awkward in front of a camera, so hopefully they got at least one good shot!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I can't believe your shoes are from Primark, it's so pretty! Love the entire outfit too. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!

    www.dilarakoseler.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Definitely one of my favourite bloggers :)x

    bethaanysarah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit! sloppy and casual are all I wear too !
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're just so perfectly effortless Georgia! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so gorgeous and relaxed. You look lovely!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look, you've styled those sandals lovely

    www.thestylecheck.com
    www.thebeautycheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is fab, love the jeans and sandals! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit, great pictures as always:)! Your sandals are gorgeous! I really want tea and cake after seeing those pics haha and your mum is very pretty! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect casual outfit.
    Love the distressed jeans and the sandals.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jeans and sandals combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig