Thursday 6 March 2014

never can i ever


1. agent provocateur demelza set
2. chanel le boy bag
3. whistles lena pumps
4. chanel 5278 sunglasses
5. eve lom cleanser
6. alexander mcqueen skull wrap bracelet
7. whistles medium clutch in pony

I'm sitting here sighing over mega bloggers who have nice clothes, so here's what I'd buy if money were no object. Plus, I've not done a wishlist in forever. Wishful thinking to the max!
I'm off to build Ikea furniture now, sob.

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That bag, I need :'( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those skaters!

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Chanel bag so much!

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need those Whistles plimsolls in my life x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the slip ons! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool things, i love the chanel bag x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog so much! Wishing I was you right now living in London.

    Cute wishlist, love the lingere

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig