Sunday 20 April 2014

dalmatian meets leather





top: asos
shorts: topshop
sandals: shoe zone*
hat: missguided
This outfit was inspired by the fabulous Charlotte, but I feel that definitely got lost in translation somewhere! I bought this cami a while back but it's a weird length, which I feel you can kind of see from the photos but I thought it sat well-ish with the shorts, and then paired with my Missguided fedora, which I feel is a bit small for my face now. I bought it as a subtle introduction into the world of hats and now I'm rarely not wearing one, but I feel a wider brim suits me more.
What do we make of the dalmatian print? 
p.s. I'm consciously making an effort to learn Photoshop, hence the fancier editing, and hopefully better quality. James also had a little freestyle moment with the photos, so enjoy the fancy angles!
p.p.s I know, I'm really pale
p.p.p.s I'm really sorry for that, and I think I've got quite a lot to say, is an update post a bit lame?
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
follow me here on Twitter
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. nice outfit :=) love your style

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. P.S - in no way do you look pale. I am blue vein pale *woe* and you look lovely

    Lissy Morse Blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so funky, I love the sandals! you don't look pale at all, don't worry!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summer outfit!
    Love the cami with the leather shorts.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and you don't look pale! All the photos are stunning.

    xx
    dicasdegarota.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. supeer:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome Georgia, this outfit is such a perfect way to bring monochrome into spring x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. the fedora fits your face perfectly, love this outfit babe!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely, really fab outfit for Spring! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. auch a lovely outfit! I'm in love with your shoes!

    xx Marie (OldCaledonia)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit, love the dalmatian print :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have actually fallen in love with your blog and your style, it's amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a lovely top and shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple and cute :)
    http://violenceinmymind.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig