Monday 28 April 2014

festival style with ted baker & asos #1






top: ted baker via asos*
shorts: vintage levi's
sandals: ted baker via asos*
hair flowers: h&m
sunglasses: rayban oversized wayfarer
jacket: ebay & diy
So I was lucky enough to be picked to work alongside Ted Baker and ASOS styling up their SS collection. I was given the theme "Festival" and had to produce two day, and two night looks.
Here's day look #1, I styled the cami up with some old levi shorts which are my usual festival staple, my Rayban wayfarers and some flowers in my hair, because lets face it; no festival is complete without some foliage. 
I usually go to Download which is a rock & metal festival, so this isn't really appropriate for there (read: I wear band tops and DM's) but would be cute for Reading or Isle of Wight!
You can follow Ted Baker here and here.
p.s can you notice a difference in the photo quality?
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. The best outfit in the festival!:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twit twoo!!! You look amazing! can't wait to see the other looks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are stunning, perfect festival look if you have the pins to pull if off like you <3 xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this outfit, the colours go so well with each other.

    xoxo, S
    check out my personal blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie ^_^ I do love the top but I'm too pale to wear pale colours (lol). Defo need to get some fake tan on the go because it is super pretty <3

    Lissy Morse Blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've styled this cami. I'm jealous of seeing everyone in summery clothes though, but also slightly confused. It's not that hot yet is it?! You look gorgeous!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very pretty! Love the sunnies!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look! I'm so excited for festival season x


    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple but gorgeous!! Love it!!

    Jaye x
    The Life of JP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig