Thursday 1 May 2014

festival style with ted baker & asos #3





shorts: forever 21
jacket: whistles
necklace: urban outfitters

So this is the first of my two night looks, I'm not one to change my outfit for day/night at a festival but fashion goes out of the window when you're knee deep in mud and hairy metal men, so this is for those who go to pretty indie festivals where there are no mud! 
I paired the dusky pink cami with some beaded shorts and of course a jacket as British summertime isn't very forgiving. 
You can follow Ted Baker here and here.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love your necklace and shorts x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky if I change my outfit the whole weekend to be honest.

    ....Jokes..but you are right, screw an outfit change for the evening!
    Those shorts a gorgeous :)

    [ Lissy Morse Blog ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! what a gorgeous outfit, those shorts are so cute!
    Omg you have such nice legs too, leg envy! haha

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect!:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this festival outfit, especially the short's they're so pretty! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are just to die for, so gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so beautiful - love all of the details x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is my fav festival look so far! love the detailing on the shorts!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. one of my favorite outfits! love the necklace, the shorts!! xx

    run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. This necklace is stunning dear!

    http://glamcicci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shorts are stuuning! and I love how you've teamed them with the chunky boots x

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely and love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am in love with those shorts!

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig