Saturday 3 May 2014

festival style with ted baker & asos #4






top: primark
jacket: whistles

So this is my final look of the four I styled up with Ted Baker & ASOS. It was the second night time look, and again I decided to keep it simple with a black cami and black sandals. I rolled the skirt up a little bit to make it shorter as I found the midi length a bit formal for a festival when paired with the cami. 
So those were my four looks! You can catch up with the other three here, here and here!
You can also follow Ted Baker here and here.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit dear, this skirt rocks :)

    http://glamcicci.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab! totally love this jacket, it's perf x

    run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is just stunning, such an awesome outfit x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! perfect summer look!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is so stunning, you look absolutely amazing! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the zip detailing in the skirt and jacket <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have impeccable style! Love that skirt!

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit
    The skirt is really pretty.
    Love it paired with the black cami and jacket.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! I particularly love the sandals, but it's a great combination overall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your skirt, really nice outfit aswell (:

    kirstywinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. definitely my fav outfit out of the lot! love the skirt!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this skirt, the neon makes you look soo tanned. Loving the pattern too x

    The Life of JP
    Jaye x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig