Tuesday 10 June 2014

#dpdressselfie






dress: dorothy perkins*
shoes: asos
bag: motel* (use code GLAMERAMO for 20% off)
I feel very fancy in this shirt dress, it's not a style I usually opt for but I think I really like it! I decided to belt the waist as the dress, despite being petite (I'm not petite, I'm 5'7!), it was a little long for my liking.
Dorothy Perkins are running a competition to win a dress every month for a year, so naturally I thought it in your best interests to hear about it, right? All you've got to do is post a 'selfie' in a Dorothy Perkins dress to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #dpdressselfie and they'll all be filtered to their hub here. It runs until July 1st, so you've got a couple of weeks to pull out your old DP favourite. Good luck!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. LOVE this dress on you and oh my, your legs, stunning! I have done a #dpdressselfie post also this morning :) wish I had seen this dress! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that dress! And your photos look amazing!
    The Fashion Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this dress, and it looks great belted!

    Becks xo
    thenotsosecretdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! That dress is gorgeous xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Don't forget to check out my MAC lipstick giveaway! Click here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great look! The dress looks fab with the belt xx

    http://the-expose-cj.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with this outfit, it's so classic and beautiful!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is just so chic, love it x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across your blog, deffo going to follow you! I love your outfits.
    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just came across your blog and I'm already a huge fan! Your style is so simple and chic- definitely a new follower!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com
    | A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig